Thursday, January 24, 2008

More iTunes fun...

My iTunes alphabet...

All I Need, Matt Kearney
Babylon, David Gray
Calling All Friends, Low Stars
Dancefloors, My Morning Jacket
Edge of Love, Mindy Smith
Fairytale, Sara Bareilles
Gotta Have You, The Weepies
Heartbreaker, The Lonely Hearts
I'll Stop the World, The Cure
Jacksonville Skyline, Whiskeytown
Kate, Ben Folds Five (duh)
Let Go, Frou Frou
Mercy Rains, Shane & Shane
Night Train, Amos Lee
Open Your Eyes, Snow Patrol
Paper Moon, Whiskeytown
Quando, Quando, Quando, Michael Buble
Rocks Won't Cry, Shane & Shane
Stars Go Blue, Bono
Talk, Coldplay
Unclean, Jolly Napier
Vineyard, Jackopierce
Walk on the Ocean, Toad the Wet Sprocket
X & Y, Coldplay
You Said, Shane & Shane
Z...ugh...I had every letter until Z!

This is actually a pretty bad A play list!

No comments:

"People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.”

~Audrey Hepburn