Friday, January 25, 2008

this is the survey that never ends....yes it goes on and on my friends...

The feature I get the most compliments on would be: ummm...my eyes I guess.



You might be surprised to know that I: love to be the center of attention.... (shock, right?)



If I could only have one TV channel, it would be: HGTV



I feel sexiest in: a flowy, hippieish dress



I wish I could stop: eating junky food



You won’t believe I’ve never: been out of the country, besides Mexico...not believable bc I have a love for all things un-American



The movie I could watch again and again is: Serendipity, Footloose, Center Stage, Napoleon Dynamite (lame, I know) and now...Juno



I’m currently reading:everything I can get my hands on...Three Cups of Tea, The Kite Runner, 12 Women of the Bible, and Pillars of the Earth

If I could trade lives with a woman for one day, I’d choose: a woman in a Third World country working to provide someone like me with goods so that i would take my life a little less for granted

If you looked in my purse, you’d be puzzled to find:a journal with magazine clippings pasted everywhere...eh...that's all I have...I'm not that puzzling...

Something crazy happens; the first person I’d call is:Trey...although he NEVER appreciates the crazy things that happen to me (see the MySpace WalMart blog), then Carrie, my geepsy Val, my brother

The best part of being single is: I? wouldn't know.

The worst part of being single: I'll take a gander and just guess at this one...getting asked out by anyone you might not want to spend more than the necessary time with...

My favorite part of my body is: eek. my calves...I'm so over these types of questions....

Don’t get between me and my:Asics

The last thing I bought just for me:a double feature DVD, Flashdance and Footloose. Carrie, I know you're pumped...they have this greatness at Target for $9.44. I plan on sitting at home tomorrow and watching not one, but both movies.

A (non-sexual) thing I fantasize about:a pair of brown Michael Kors boots that are so hot it IS kind of sexual

If I won $250,000: I would drop everything and head to Europe with a back pack for a couple of years

The worst pickup line I’ve ever heard was:Well...actually...last night at The Gingerman, I got hit on by someone REALLY wanting to hit on my friend Summer. He said, "Those guys don't look like your type...you want to come hang out with us?" NEVER a good conversation starter when said guy is your husband...

My favorite brand of beer is: I recently found a blueberry ale...yes, blueberry ale...and it is hella good...

Have you ever been to a bar with your parents?Um, that party would be over before it began.

Do you have any friends with the same first name as you? Ummmmm yes....about half my friends are Katie's....but none of them are Katy.

What was your favorite childhood lunchbox?Barbie and the Rockers...pretty sure I was the envy of all pre-asolescent fashionistas...

What place on your body are you the most ticklish? Oh, gosh...everywhere...it's actually pretty ridiculous...I keep hoping I'll grow out of it..

What is the most comfortable item of clothing you own? my North Face Denali jacket

Whose wedding will you be attending next? One: I would like to say that the person who wrote this suvery does not have the greatest grammar...and Two: Reanna's

Do you know of anyone who’s expecting a baby? several people, but most importantly...Paigie-poo...I love being an aunt!

What magazine would you like to subscribe to, but don’t? Relevant...I just steal it from my mom

Are you wearing anything that has a special meaning? my wedding ring...which actually won't come off even if I so desired thanks to an injury from a spontaneous game of football and my SMU Rugby sweatshirt Justin got me

Words to live by: "Dream Big!" ~Juno

No comments:

"People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.”

~Audrey Hepburn