Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tuesday Ten

10 websites that I absolutely cannot live without....

www.weather.com- I SO should have been a meteorologist...
www.people.com- This website alone allowed me to win the celebrity couples game at the last wedding shower I went to.
www.relevant.com- because I feel very shallow that I posted People before this one...
www.dailycandy.com- makes me feel urban and cute...
www.jennsylvania.com- makes me laugh more than any other blogger
www.amazon.com- because I am a book JUNKIE!
www.dominomag.com- has the greatest links to even more websites (including lots of green websites) so I can stay on the internet even longer!
www.ohjoy.blogs.com- because it just makes me happy.
www.pajiba.com- also makes me laugh like crazy! (see reel time movie reviews)
and last but not least....
www.twitter.com- for obvious reasons....

OK people...add to the list!

3 comments:

Chris Solomon said...

For those of you who don't use Firefox as a web browser, go download it and then direct it to stumbleupon.com. It will ask you what your interests are and, when you click "stumble," will throw awesome websites up for you to read.

Also, because I think ninjas are funny, realultimatepower.net.

Great blog, Katy!

Jamie Lovely said...

Cute Overload! I love that blog!

Carrie said...

Nice job! Here are a few more to add to your favorites:
•www.gofugyourself.com (they always brighten my day with cattiness!)
•www.theonion.com (for fun, fake news articles, a la the Daily Show)
•www.fourfour.com (seriously bitchy and totally hilarious!)
•www.mrcranky.com (for more funny movie reviews—and I take full credit for pajiba.com making the list!)
•www.televisionwithoutpity.com (thanks to all that time without cable—they are better than the actual shows sometimes!)
And my personal favorite (and soon to be yours), I give you:
•www.menwholooklikekennyrogers.com

You’re freakin’ welcome.

"People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.”

~Audrey Hepburn