Thursday, April 17, 2008

And so it begins...


These are some of my favorite shoes ever. I wear them with jeans, sundresses, sweats, whatever. The picture does not do justice to how nasty they look...they're stained red from kool aid dropped by my sweet little cousin, a little brown from being worn to the lake a few too many times, but they're perfectly broken in and I couldn't love them more. They came from The Gap, because The Gap got cool and decided to start carrying Chuch Taylors. I bought them the same time I bought Trey's brown ones, which he also wore all the time, until Slater, the bottomless pit (pun intended :) ) ate one. Now the one that's left sits forlornly in the closet while I continue to enjoy mine.

3 comments:

Jamie Lovely said...

I live in Chuck Taylors! Or black flats.

Carrie said...

So Trey keeps the one shoe as a reminder of what could've been had Slater not ruined everything? I plan to keep some of my cute "going out" clothes as a reminder to my future children who will no doubt do the same thing ;)

You would so love my leopard chuck taylors!

Tia said...

love chuck taylors. LOVE.

"People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.”

~Audrey Hepburn