Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A journey in footwear

In light of yesterday's blog...my brother in the framily Chris proposed a challenge. To wear every pair of shoes I own in succession, without repeating. And, I accept. So, to record this journey, I'll post a picture of my shoes every day until I've exhausted them all. I'll be excluding boots, because really? You just don't wear suede boots in April in Texas. That can be a challenge for this fall. I'll also, not that anyone cares but me, include where and when I got them...because pathetically...I remember things like that. Maybe not on all of them...but most. Who knows, I might even throw some quotes in, and some songs about shoes.

Today the challenge begins with the new gold shoes whose picture is already posted.

I'll kick it off with a quote...
"Stiletto, I look at it more as an attitude as opposed to a high-heeled shoe." ~Lita Ford

3 comments:

Holly said...

What a neat challenge! I am rooting for you.

chickbug said...

this is so fun! i can't wait to follow along.

Rachel H. said...

Awesome! That's really cool! I can't wait to see all of your cool shoes.

"People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.”

~Audrey Hepburn