Wednesday, April 2, 2008

getting to knooww you...

So I got these questions off of Chickbug's blog...which I just recently tuned into and love. :)

1- what time did you wake up this morning? 6:45
2- did you watch tv last night? if so, what? American Idol, "No Country for Old Men"
3- what is one thing you are looking forward to in the next month? getting on a boat, The Byron Nelson!!
4- what is your favorite dessert? Green Stuff
5- three websites you read everyday? www.whowhatweardaily.com, www.aol.com, www.dailycandy.com (yeah, I'm apparently THAT shallow)
6- which do you like most: breakfast, lunch or dinner? breakfast, fo shooo
7- if you could go anywhere in the world, it would be....EVERYWHERE
8- favorite day of the year? February 3rd
9- why do you read blogs? to laugh, and to see what other people out there are up to...
10- one thing you want to accomplish in the next year? to do a triathalon, and feel great in my skin!

2 comments:

chickbug said...

thanks for the shout out! =)

Rachel H. said...

Number 10 is awesome...I have the same goals! I want to run a triathlon and lose a little weight, so I feel great about myself.

"People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.”

~Audrey Hepburn