Monday, April 21, 2008

The Monday Blues


We got home from the lake house last night about 10:00, at which point I was already completely passed out due to the Nyquil Trey made me take on the way home after I said, "I'm dyyyinggg" about 300 times because of my allergies. Needless to say, the last thing I wanted to do this morning was get up, get dressed, put on heels and come to work. But, because I am a trooper, I did. And I'm wearing my turquoise patent heels that I got from Buffalo Exchange, the best glorified thrift store ever! They were brand new and they're Michael Antonio, who I've recently discovered makes the most wonderful inexpensive fancy shoes! I feel better already...with these on my feet!

1 comment:

contents under pressure said...

Hey Kate,
I found your blog through Google Alerts (for Michael Antonio) and just wanted to tell you that Michael Antonio is looking for 6 new spokesmodels for our new advertising campaign. To enter, all you have to do is fill out an application form and upload 3 photos of yourself--one of which has to be a close-up of you in Michael Antonio shoes (so this one is perfect!)

You can go here to learn more about the contest and enter. Prizes include an all-expense trip to NYC, a photo shoot, free Michael Antonio shoes for a year, and features in the hottest magazines (Lucky, People Style Watch, etc.)

Best of luck!

"People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.”

~Audrey Hepburn